- Limited collection: We take great care to restrict the information we collect and use, to the information necessary for the sale of our products and/or delivery of our services (as defined below).
- Security: We take the appropriate measures to protect your personal data and demand the same from the parties that use your data on your behalf.
Right of the persons: We respect your rights under the applicable privacy laws (including the right to access, correct or delete your personal data in accordance with such laws).
Personal Data That We Collect and Use
- Dreumex processes your personal data when you use our services and/or when you provide them to us. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- If you register for the Dreumex newsletter, we will only use the information provided by you (name and e-mail address) to send you this newsletter. To send the newsletter you must grant an explicit permission after you have registered with your data. You can unsubscribe at any time via a link in the newsletter. When you unsubscribe from the newsletter, your data will automatically be removed from our mailing list. In the framework of the newsletter, we use the services of MailChimp. The data are stored by MailChimp on servers in the United States. MailChimp is affiliated with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and is committed to maintaining the Principles resulting thereof. This means that there is an adequate level of protection for the processing of any personal data. For more information, we refer you to the MailChimp privacy statement.
Purposes of the Use of Personal Data
Dreumex processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- Calling or e-mailing you if necessary in order to perform our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- Delivering goods and services to you
- Analysing your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
When you participate in various forums on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc., you must be familiar with and understand the tools of those sites so that you can make choices about how to share the personal data of your social media profile(s).
Depending on the choices you have made regarding your settings on various social media sites (and/or in combination with your settings on the Dreumex page), certain personal data may be shared with us about your online activities and social media profiles (such as interests, marital status, gender, username, photos, comments and content you have placed/shared etc.).
Sharing Personal Data
Dreumex provides your personal data only to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. In the event of a merger or takeover, personal data may be transferred to the third parties involved.
Dreumex does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
View, Change or Delete Data