Every day thousands of athletes go to the gym to get fit and healthy. In order to keep your members happy, it is important to keep your fitness equipment free of bacteria and germs. A good hygiene is paramount. The Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes make this easy.
- The new standard in disinfecting for gyms, save time and costs
- Perfect Wipe for cardio equipment, yoga mats, spinning bikes and other fitness equipment
- Effective disinfecting against Staph, E. coli, Salmonella, Norovirus and much more!
- Contains no bleach, alcohol, chlorine, aldehyde and VOC; safe on equipment
- Extra-strong non-woven wiper absorbs while it disinfects
The new standard in disinfecting
Spray bottles are no longer required. Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes are ready-made and makes disinfecting your equipment more convenient than ever before. Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes saves time, prevent unnecessarily high paper consumption and there is no risk of incorrect use.
Outstanding microbiocidal performance
Tackle quick cleaning touchups and help stop the spread of germs with Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes. These strong wipes are designed for everyday disinfecting and provides high performance against bacteria, Yeast, and enveloped viruses (Vaccinia virus, BVDV, Murine Norovirus).
Safe and effective on equipment
Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes contains a mixture of three different quats. This means that no bleach, alcohol, aldehyde, chlorine or VOC is used. The wipes contains the right amount of active ingredients to be effective and are always safe for your equipment. So, there is no risk of damaging or discolouring.
Brackets and dispensers
Gym equipment is dirtier than a public toilet seat
Research has shown that Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli and Salmonella are the most common gym bacteria. More than half of these bacteria can cause food poisoning, enteric infections or skin infections to your members. Keep your members fit and healthy and use Dreumex Disinfection Wipes on your gym equipment.
Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes vs. Spray and towels
Question & answer
- Where can I use Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes?
- Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes can be used as a convenient way to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces in gyms, restaurants, food processing plants, schools, office buildings, athletic facilities and other institutions.
- Do Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes kill bacteria and viruses?
- Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes provides a high performance against bacteria, Yeast and enveloped viruses (Vaccinia virus, BVDV, Murine Norovirus).
- How do I use the wipes?››
- Grab a wipe, wipe your equipment till it’s visibly wet. Let air dry and discard the wipe in trash.
- Are Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes safe for equipment?
- Yes, of course. Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes are a blend of 3 different quats. This means that no alcohol-, aldehyde-, chlorine or VOC is used. The wipes are safe for your equipment without risk of damaging or discolouring.
- Can Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes be re-used?
- No, the Dreumex Disinfecting wipes are for single use
- Should the surfaces be rinsed after using Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes?
- Rinsing is not necessary.
- Can I use Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes to disinfect my skin?
- No, Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes are designed to disinfect surfaces only.
- Why are Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes better to use than spray and paper towels.
- There are several reasons for this. The main reason are: 1. Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes are ready to use 2. Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes are safe for your equipment 3. Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes are completely disposable You can find all the reasons in this leaflet.
- Where should I throw the wipes away?
- Used Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes can be disposed of in the trashcan (with the residual waste).
- Can Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes be flushed down the toilet?
- No, it is not recommended to flush the wipes down the toilet. The wipes can be thrown in the trashcan after use (with the residual waste).
- Do I need to wear gloves when using Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes?
- The Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes dried out. What happened?
- Probably after using the wipes the packaging is not properly closed for a long time, which has caused the cloths to dry out. If the cloths have dried out, they can no longer be used.
- How do I install the dispenser on the wall?
- Product folder
- Product photos
- Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes vs. Spray and towels
- Poster: Keep fit and healthy: wipe down your guim equipment
Discover the ease
Discover the comfort of the Dreumex Disinfecting Wipes. Do you have any questions? Please let us know how we can help you. Feel free to contact us.